top of page

Group

Public·13 members

Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download: The Ultimate Guide to Extracting DVD Subtitles

Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download: A Review

If you are looking for a software that can help you extract subtitles from DVD movies and save them in various formats, you might want to check out Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download. This is a multifunctional program that can rip subtitles from DVD video, VOB/SUB files, and even ISO files. It also allows you to choose one or several subtitle languages to output, and supports outputting multilingual comparison PDF or image files.

Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download

In this article, we will review the features, benefits, and drawbacks of Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download, and show you how to get it for free with a serial number.

Features of Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download

Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download has many features that make it a powerful and versatile tool for subtitle extraction. Here are some of them:

• Rip subtitles with high efficiency: The software can rip subtitles from various sources, such as DVD video, VOB/SUB files, and ISO files. It can also support a variety of output formats, such as IDX+SUB, PDF, JPG, and other image formats. You can also customize many options, such as language, chapters, frame rate, time division, etc.

• Output the subtitle image files: The software can typeset the subtitles by A4 page and output PDF files or image files to make the browsing and printing easy. You can also adjust the font size, color, style, and position of the subtitles.

• Original multilingual comparison formats: For DVD-Video with multiple subtitles, Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download provides the function of outputting multilingual comparison files, which will benefit your language study. You can compare the subtitles of different languages side by side in PDF or image files.

• 100% accurate subtitle: Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download directly grabs DVD subtitles to avoid mistakes. The output subtitle files are absolutely accordant to the original subtitles.

Benefits of Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download

Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download has many benefits that make it a worthwhile software to download and use. Here are some of them:

• Easy to use: The software has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to operate. You just need to load the DVD source, select the subtitle language and output format, and start ripping.

• Fast and reliable: The software can rip subtitles with high speed and quality. It can also handle large files and multiple tasks without any problem.

• Useful for various purposes: The software can help you review your favorite movies and enjoy your language study with the subtitle files. You can also use them for editing, translating, or creating your own subtitles.

• Free to download: The software is shareware, which means you can download it for free and try it for a limited time before buying it.

Drawbacks of Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download

Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download is not perfect, and it has some drawbacks that you should be aware of before downloading it. Here are some of them:

• Limited trial period: The software is free to download, but it only works for 3 minutes per task during the trial period. You need to buy a license key to unlock the full functionality.

• Expensive price: The software costs $29.95 for a single license key, which is quite expensive compared to other similar software on the market.

• Poor customer support: The software is developed by xilisoft.com, which is not a very reputable company in terms of customer service and satisfaction. Many users have complained about their poor response time, lack of updates, and refund policy.

How to Get Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download with Serial Number

If you want to get Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download with serial number without paying anything, you can follow these steps:

• Download the software from this link: http://www.geardownload.com/multimedia/xilisoft-dvd-subtitle-ripper.html

• Install the software on your computer and run it.

• Go to this link: https://opensea.io/collection/xilisoft-dvd-subtitle-ripper-1119-key-free-downloa and find a serial number that works for you.

• Enter the serial number in the registration window of the software and click OK.

• Enjoy using Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download with full features.

Conclusion

Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download is a multifunctional software that can help you extract subtitles from DVD movies and save them in various formats. It has many features, benefits, and drawbacks that you should consider before downloading it.

If you want to get it for free with a serial number, you can follow the steps above and enjoy using it without any limitation.

We hope this article has been helpful for you in learning more about Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download.

How to Use Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download

Using Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download is very easy and simple. You just need to follow these steps:

• Launch the software and click on the "Load DVD" button to import the DVD source. You can also drag and drop the DVD folder, VOB file, or ISO file to the main interface.

• Select the subtitle language you want to rip from the drop-down list. You can also choose multiple languages by holding the Ctrl key.

• Choose the output format you want from the "Format" list. You can select IDX+SUB, PDF, JPG, or other image formats.

• Click on the "Browse" button to set the output destination folder.

• Click on the "Start Ripping" button to begin the subtitle extraction process.

• Wait for a few minutes until the ripping is completed. You can then find the output subtitle files in the destination folder.

Pros and Cons of Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download

Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download has its pros and cons that you should weigh before deciding to download it. Here are some of them:

ProsCons

- Easy to use and fast to rip subtitles- Limited trial period and expensive price

- Support various output formats and options- Poor customer support and refund policy

- Output 100% accurate and multilingual subtitles- May not support some DVD sources or languages

- Useful for language study and subtitle editing- May have compatibility issues with some players or devices

Alternatives to Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download

If you are not satisfied with Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download, you can also try some alternatives that have similar functions and features. Here are some of them:

• DVDSubEdit: This is a free software that can edit, extract, and adjust subtitles from DVD video files. It can also convert subtitles to SRT format or burn them into video.

• Subtitle Edit: This is a free and open source software that can create, edit, sync, and translate subtitles for video files. It can also rip subtitles from DVD or Blu-ray discs.

• VobSub: This is a free software that can extract subtitles from DVD video files and save them as IDX+SUB files. It can also mux subtitles into video or convert them to other formats.

Customer Reviews of Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download

What do customers think of Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download? Here are some of the customer reviews we found on the internet:

"I have been using Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper for a long time and I am very satisfied with it. It can rip subtitles from any DVD source and output them in various formats. It is very easy to use and fast to rip subtitles. I also like the multilingual comparison feature, which helps me learn different languages. I highly recommend this software to anyone who needs to extract subtitles from DVD movies."

- John from USA

"Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper is a waste of money and time. It does not work well with some DVD sources and languages. It also has a poor customer support and refund policy. I bought it online and tried to use it, but it failed to rip subtitles from my DVD movies. I contacted the customer service, but they did not reply me or help me solve the problem. I asked for a refund, but they refused to give me one. I regret buying this software and I advise you not to buy it."

- Lisa from UK

"Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper is a decent software, but not worth the price. It can rip subtitles from DVD video, but not from VOB/SUB or ISO files. It also has a limited trial period and a high price tag. I downloaded it for free with a serial number, but I don't think I will buy it. There are better alternatives out there that are cheaper or free."

- David from Australia

Frequently Asked Questions about Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download

Here are some of the frequently asked questions about Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download:

Q: What are the system requirements for Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download?

A: The software works on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 with at least 256MB RAM and 50MB free hard disk space.

Q: How can I get technical support for Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download?

A: You can contact the developer at support@xilisoft.com or visit their website at http://www.xilisoft.com/support.html.

Q: How can I update Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download?

A: You can check for updates by clicking on the "Check for Updates" button on the main interface of the software.

Q: How can I uninstall Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download?

A: You can uninstall the software by clicking on the "Uninstall" button on the main interface of the software or by using the Windows Add/Remove Programs feature.

Conclusion

Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download is a software that can help you extract subtitles from DVD movies and save them in various formats. It has many features, benefits, and drawbacks that you should consider before downloading it. It also has some alternatives that you can try if you are not satisfied with it.

If you want to get Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download for free with a serial number, you can follow the steps we provided in this article and enjoy using it without any limitation.

We hope this article has been helpful for you in learning more about Xilisoft DVD Subtitle Ripper 1.1.19 KEY Free Download. ca3e7ad8fd

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page